Counselling sessions are charged at a variety of rates. This is dependent on if you’re attending as an individual or a couple, and if you are coming to an initial session or a follow-up.
At this stage individual and couples counselling are offered, in a face-to-face setting. All prices are in New Zealand dollars, and include GST.
(Out-of-hours session times can be negotiated. However these are charged a flat fee of $90 for individual sessions, and $150 for couple sessions.)
To make an initial or a follow-up session please use the booking form, email email@example.com, or call Dee on 021 616 942. For an individual koha session, please get in touch so we can discuss the options.
The initial session is at a cheaper rate than standard sessions. This is to enable both the client/s and myself to determine if we think we can work together.
- Individual initial session: $40
- Couple initial session: $70
To book an initial session please use the booking form, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Dee on 021 616 942.
Repeat sessions are charged on a sliding scale, with three prices: for those in full-time work, those in part-time work, and those not working or on a benefit.
Individual repeat session:
- Full charge: $70 (attendee in full-time work)
- Part charge: $60 (attendee in part-time work)
- Low charge: $50 (attendee not in paid work)
Couple repeat session:
- Full charge: $120 (both attendees in full-time work)
- Part charge: $100 (one attendee in full-time work)
- Low charge: $80 (neither attendee in full-time work)
If you’re an individual either on a benefit or a full-time student, and have an issue that you can be assisted within six sessions, then this may be suitable for you. Please contact me so we can discuss this option.